As part of the hosting RKF Search Results provides for it’s clients includes updates of functions on a regular basis. Some are SEO (Search Engine Friendliness) some are for better editing functions. RKF Search Results answers many questions not only with a message, often with video explanation or tutorial as the answer. With the Internet changes taking place so frequently, it’s important to keep up to date on the trends to take advantage of opportunities before others do, or at least before most do.
Today RKF Search Results became aware of a plugin (software that adds function or additional flexibility to WordPress.) That is power packed with security and traffic monitoring features that are incredible. Some of these features assist with protecting your WordPress website with RKF Search Results from Hackers and as RKF Search Results says, some for monitoring traffic in addition to features already in place. If you’re a RKF Search Results client. It’s in place as of today. If you’re not yet a client, when you become one, you will reap the benefits that RKF Search Results offers it’s clients every day! 🙂
- Scans core files, themes and plugins against WordPress.org repository versions to check their integrity.
- See how files have changed. Optionally repair changed files that are security threats.
- Scans for signatures of over 44,000 known malware variants that are known security threats.
- Scans for many known backdoors including C99, R57, RootShell, Crystal Shell, Matamu, Cybershell, W4cking, Sniper, Predator, Jackal, Phantasma, GFS, Dive, Dx and many many more.
- Continuously scans for malware and phishing URL’s including all URL’s on the Google Safe Browsing List in all your comments, posts and files that are security threats.
- Scans for heuristics of backdoors, trojans, suspicious code and other security issues.
- Checks the strength of all user and admin passwords to enhance login security.
- Monitor your DNS security for unauthorized DNS changes.
- Includes a firewall to block common security threats like fake Googlebots, malicious scans from hackers and botnets.
- Rate limit or block security threats like aggressive crawlers, scrapers and bots doing security scans for vulnerabilities in your site.
- Choose whether you want to block or throttle users and robots who break your security rules.
- Includes login security to lock out brute force hacks and to stop WordPress from revealing info that will compromise security.
- See all your traffic in real-time, including robots, humans, 404 errors, logins and logouts and who is consuming most of your content. Enhances your situational awareness of which security threats your site is facing.
- Real-time traffic includes reverse DNS and city-level geolocation. Know which geographic area security threats originate from.
- Monitors disk space which is related to security because many DDoS attacks attempt to consume all disk space to create denial of service.
RKF Search Results is a website design, hosting and Internet marketing company.