Importance of a Mobile Friendly Website
This was originally posted in 2013, updated now in October of 2017.
Internet access via mobile devices surpassed desktop and laptop use back in 2013. That percentage is now close to 60%
So, if you think a mobile friendly website is a waste of business dollars, think again. The whole world is “going mobile.” Importance of a Mobile Friendly Website has NEVER been more clear.
Stacy Sossner of Stacy Sossner Organics always enjoys being a trend setter – ahead of the pack and RKF Search Results is very knowledgeable and experienced webmaster since 1995.
Here are 10 reasons to have a mobile website.
1. The fastest growing communications channel in history
Consumers are using their smartphones for everything – information, news, entertainment, shopping, research, purchasing decisions, finding local areas of interest, and much more. According to Eric Schmidt, Google’s CEO, the mobile Web is Google – 85 percent of Americans are never more than three feet from their cell phones!
3. Quick access
4. Leverage mobile Internet traffic
5. Mobile websites are device independent
6. Easy for mobile users to read your content
7. Your competition has it.
8. Make a bolder statement and stronger brand impression
9. Higher search rankings
10. You don’t need to start from scratch